Re: Desktop Crashes

Can't change the motherboard. It's a laptop. Amilo Pro.

I have run SuSE 9.1 and 9.2, Fedora 3 and 4, Slackware 10.1 and Debian
Sarge
on this laptop. I have never had these problems before but don't want to
management. Just today I tried my other harddisk with SuSE 9.2 and
everything was working fine.

It's definitely a software and/or configuration problem but I really
don't know where to look.