Sarge & Dell Dimension 5150

Hi,

	I'm attempting to install sarge on a Dell Dimension 5150.  The installer
cannot detect the hard disk.   It is a sata drive, and uses the ' Intel
82801GB ICH7' type sata controller.  I ran the installer using 'linux26', and
I tried switching to the second console and 'modprobe sata_piix',
unsuccessfully. ( module not found )  I also tried 'modprobe ata_piix' and
then tried again to detect hardware with no luck.  Any ideas?

Thanks
Jeb