strange error apach2 + cgi error

Hi,

 I am migrating my webserver from apache1.3 to apache2.I am running apache2.0.54 on debian3.1

  One of my customer is reported the error message about the apache2 error
whenever they try to access the .cgi page they are getting the following error.

  Server error!
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request.
Error message:
Premature end of script headers: search.cgi
If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster

I have checked the apache2 eeror.log file i am getting this error

[Wed Oct 19 08:58:30 2005] [error] an unknown filter was not added: INCLUDES

 Please help me which module is missing or problem
Best Regards