BitTorrent

Hi all,

I have Debian box at home acting as a firewall/gateway for my DSL.  It runs
sarge, with all updates applied.  I also use this box to download stuff,
especially torrents that take long.   Every now and then I come across a
torrent which causes my adsl router (Netgear DG632) to stop forwarding
traffic.  It shows it is still connected, but I cannot put any data through.

How is this related to Debian?  Well, it happens only in Debian with the
Debian build of BitTorrent (btdownloadheadless).

Has anybody else seen this?

Thanks
Hans