Re: dpkg error, can't install and can't uninstall libread*

On 11:50 Mon 17 Oct 2005, Jiann-Ming Su wrote:
> On 10/17/05, phyrster <phyrster@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi debianers,
> >
> > When I performed a dist-upgrade from sarge to testing, the upgrade process
> > was not completed when I ran out of disk space.
> >

> apt-get clean
> apt-get update
> apt-get dist-upgrade

I did what you said above, but the problem persists. How to modify or flush
the database of apt installation and reinstall that file?

regards

bxuef

--
dhammapada says:

  He whose longing has been aroused for the indescribable, whose mind has
  been quickened by it, and whose thought is not attached to sensuality is
  truly called one who is bound upstream. 218