listing ISO content, need development package

I've got Woody loaded on a PowerPC emulator that doesn't have any
connection to the Internet. This is only the basic system and I need to
load the Debian development package.

The emulator allows me to mount ISO files to /cdrom. My problem now is
to find the right ISO to download from the Debian repository. Does anyone
know which ISO contains the development package? Short of this, can anyone
tell me how I can get a listing of each ISO content?

Thanks for the support.

canticle400@gmail.com