Re: i need a yum debian package

On Fri, Oct 14, 2005 at 10:33:23AM +0200, Rakotomandimby Mihamina wrote:
> Well, no problem, I am going to create a package for it.
> It will take a while, but, I will learn :-)

Cool - there is no yum package as you have noticed, and nobody has gone
through the formal procedure to request it's packaging for debian,
either, by filing a 'RFP' against the 'wnpp' package.

If you intend to package it for debian yourself, great! Please file a
wishlist ITP bug against wnpp. The `reportbug' tool will guide you
through the process of formatting the ITP. This will prevent duplication
of effort, should someone else come along and intend to do the same
thing.

You will find the maintainer's guide (package maint-guide) and the
debian-mentors mailing list useful.

Yours,

--
Jon Dowland