Re: 2.6.12 and 2.6.13 won't access cdrom -UPDATE

Basajaun wrote:

[snip]

> I intend to upload my epic odyssey to my Linux "trick page", and I
> might post a link, if I don't find it too lame :^)

[snip]

Here you are:

http://makeashorterlink.com/?O532317FB

That page, and those following the [Linux stuff] link at the bottom,
could be helpfull in general. If anyone finds one of the many errors
there sure are, I'd be grateful to know about it/them.

(As a side note, my Bluebottle e-mail account asks for a confirmation
when receiving e-mails, as a way to prevent automated spammers to get
through. Sorry for the inconvenience if anyone writes.)

     Basajaun