Solved: Re: Building Tuxmath with KDevelop

> AFAIK, there is no such package (libsdl-dev), but rather several
> libsdl-*-dev packages, containing various components (though, maybe
> I haven't looked properly, or that's just a typo on your part...).

libsdl-dev is a virtual package.  The actual version I installed was
libsdl1.2-dev.

> Anyhow, the two header files the build is unhappy about, should be in
>
>   libsdl-mixer1.2-dev  (-> SDL_mixer.h)
>   libsdl-image1.2-dev  (-> SDL_image.h)
>
> Have you installed those?

Well, um, er, actually no.  I had assumed that libsdl1.2-dev pulled in
whatever I needed.  After a simple aptitude install of these libs, the
project builds without problems.

Thanks

--
David Bruce