Re: Failed Installation

On Sun, Oct 09, 2005 at 06:36:28PM -0700, Scarletdown wrote:
> Okay, why is this particular system being such a bitch to get Debian
> installed on.  I'm using the etch net install CD ...

That might answer your question.  Etch is currently in the middle of some
major changes, and at least some developers suggest that the installer
shouldn't be used directly with Etch until it's almost ready to "graduate"
to Stable.

Have you tried installing Sarge and then upgrading?
--
Carl Fink                                         carl@fink.to
If you attempt to fix something that isn't broken, it will be.