From: g r [mailto:gorilla128@yahoo.com] Sent: Thursday, September 29, 2005 7:02 AM
To: liste_joerg@gmx.de
Cc: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: Re: [OT] Drawing a rectangle with Gimp

It's a pity people have to ask around before they can draw a rectangle with a graphics program. I had the same question. I haven't come across a less intuitive windows program than GIMP. I know I am commenting based on my quick first impression and criticizing a free tool. But what good is "free" if it's not usable. Why port such a tool to windows when there are $29 programs that are actually usable? Tool palettes hide behind the main window!!?

Package: xpaint (2.7.8.1-1)
http://packages.debian.org/testing/graphics/xpaint