Re: KDE on Sid

David Baron wrote:
> Looks like nearing completion. With libtq3-mt around, finally getting there.
> Still wants to remove too much stuff to do the upgrade, though. Most all
> attempted upgrades have been tedious and tenuous for a while.
>
> Hope Sid gets straightened out soon :-)

Yes, it seems that the kde-core is almost done and I was reading
somewhere yesterday that the Debian qt/KDE maintainers have asked other
KDE application maintainers to start uploading their versions for 3.4.2

An apt-get -s install kde-core gives me a pretty good picture with not a
single package being removed without installing a newer version. But I
will still wait for a signal from the maintainers team.

/KS