Re: Mutt and html

On Mon, Sep 05, 2005 at 10:26:48PM -0400, Allan Wind wrote:
> On 2005-09-06T03:47:55+0200, David Jardine wrote:
> > 	(a) the difference in the way mutt deals with html emails
> > 	(sometimes outputting them as normal text, sometimes presenting
> > 	them as attachments),
>
> I do not understand the question.  By default mutt list html files as
> attachments, and you need to press v and select the attachment in
> question and press enter to launch an external browser.  There appears
> to be a race condition, at this least this usually does not work for me.
> Instead I save the attachments and point firefox to the file.

It's just that people on the list sometimes complain that someone
has posted in html when it comes through as normal text for me,
whereas I sometimes do get html attachments.

Anyway, thanks to everyone for their comments.  I'll scrutinise
those headers and try to find a pattern.

--
David Jardine

"Running Debian GNU/Linux and
loving every minute of it."  -L. von Sacher-M.(1835-1895)