Kaffeine and slow audio

Hi,

I have a bit of a problem with audio in kaffeine when playing a dvd and was
wondering if anyone else has seen this problem. The audio is very slightly (1
or two seconds in every 10 minutes) slower than the video. It starts off
alright and then slowly slips out of sync. Pausing and restarting re-syncs it
(when I pause I hear the audio catch up).

I have done a little investigation work and I think I know why it happens but
I don't know what is causing it - if you see what I mean. When I play a dvd
though xine on its own everything is fine and the load average is around 0.3
when I play a dvd though kaffeine the load average is 1.3 with kaffeine
reporting about 30% processor time.

I think therefore that the problem lies with kaffeine somewhere but need more
information before I can fix the problem or submit a useful bug report.

Any ideas what might be wrong?

I'm running the AMD64 port of unstable.

Thanks,

Graham