Re: Personal Debian mirror

From: Bob Proulx
<snipped>
>You should be able to point your sources.list there to retrieve them.

I am currently looking through the FAI server material, but was wondering if I could just use SAMBA since it is a public share?  Would this be a case of:

deb file:/debmirror/debian/ stable main contrib

or would I need to do some type of "smbmount" for apt to install/update my packages?

(Still looking at my options for the simplest way of accessing the mirror from our network.  Suggestions very much appreciated.)

Thanks,
Preston