Re: OT (and Flamebait): Top-Posting

Stephen R Laniel wrote:
> I wonder if I may be so bold as to suggest the final word
> about top- or bottom-posting. Here it is:

    Nope.  Here's the final word.

> Your email program should be smart enough to customize to
> your preference.

    Pipe dream.

> Email messages should look like so:

> <message>
> 	<messageWereReplyingTo>
> 		This is some stuff that a guy wrote
> 	</messageWereReplyingTo>
>
> 	<whatWeSayInResponse>
> 		I disagree vehemently with whatever you said
> 	</whatWeSayInResponse>
> </message>

    Now define interspersing like I've just done along with proper trimming,
which I've done, and try to cram it into XML so as to appease the clueful and
the clueless through specious clint preferences.  Can't bedone for 2 reasons:

1: I have trimmed the original message.
2: Because I an interspersing my reply some of my comments only make sense
when the context provided by proper quoting is provided.