Fudforum and eGroupware.

Hi all,
I was playing around with Fudforum and added some entrys and then decided to
"reset" the app to get rid of test enterys by (probebly stupidly)
uninstalling Fudforum and reinstalling it via the eGroupware setup. And now
it's broken. When loged in as admin I click on the Fudforum all I get is a
blank page, no left menu or top menu icons at all? When I try to go to
Administration and click on Fudforum site configuration I get the same
result, a blank page?

Can someone help me with this?

Thanks
--