Promise FastTrak100 on Sarge install?

Hi,

I'm trying to do a fresh sarge install on an Asus A7V mboard, but my
stripping raid (20265) is not working. I see only two separated disks.

I see modules pdc202xx_old & pdc202xx_new on sarge install, both with
2.4 and 2.6 kernels, but I can't get them working :-(

I tried as many things as I found googleing only to get more and more
confused. Boot parameters don't worked (tried the ide2=A,B+2 ide3=C,D+2
thing)

I would to get it working with 2.6 kernel if possible. What could I do?

TIA

Roman