Re: Re: MythTV

Thanks a ton everyone.  This puts me in the right direction.  It seems
easy enough based on what you folks have said.  I'm still relatively new
to Debian, but learning everyday.  MythTV is my project for the
summer... :o)  ...  This is going to be so cool....  It looks like I'll
need to get a new box and put about 4 tuner cards in it.  Here's another
question:

If I set up a Myth server, say in a closet somewhere, what equipment
will I need at the TV sets?

Anyway, thanks again, I've got enough to get going....