Re: mouse and kvm switch

David Christensen on 28/06/05 01:27, wrote:
Adam Hardy wrote:

My mouse is created problems when I switch back to xfree86 on my
debian box using my kvm.

[snip]
If I had to do it all over again, I'd get the IOGear, have a dedicated keyboard
and mouse for the game box, and use the KVM for video only.  I'd make sure to
get a unit with field-upgradeable firmware.

My $0.02,

thanks for the horror story, but I actually went about it the other way around - I bought this mouse specifically so that it would work with my KVM (2 years ago).

I really am at a loss unless I can work out which program made it freak out and possibly de-install it.

So anyone know how to tell what the last packages installed were?

Adam

PS it really freaked just now when I forgot to be careful and I had to bail out of xfree86 with ctrl-alt-bspace