Re: Sound not working

Hi,

is there an error regarding sound when you start the game?  I would
think it's probably more likely that the sound daemon is tied up by
esd or something.  look for errors like '/dev/dsp: resource busy'...
if that's the problem you could try installing the libsdl-esd package.

good luck,
Cameron Matheson