Re: OpenOffice and accented vowels

Saverio Trioni wrote (21-06-2005 09:29):
Hi. I have a strange problem, I am using a spanish keyboard, and the accented "composing" vowels do not work in OpenOffice (Sid 2.6.11/ GNOME 2.10/OO 1.1.4). Everywhere else they work, being it in the gnome environment, in a xterm, in the text console, and in gnumeric and abiword.

Does anyone know how to get with the problem?

I just discovered the same problem here: testing, OOo 1.1.4 form unstable.

I have to copy paste the é in my name.

--
René Seindal (rene@seindal.dk)
Seindal Consult