Re: Etch experiences

En/La Rogério Brito ha escrit, a 22/06/05 05:21:
> On Jun 21 2005, Hans du Plooy wrote:
>
>>Just wondering, anyone running Etch, what are your experiences so far?
>

> It's working quite nicely here and the recent upgrades to ALSA, to debconf,
> to some Gnome libraries (coming from the 2.10 branch, I think), easytag
> 1.99.5 and the availability of gcc-4.0 et are definitely worth it.

<snip>
Hi Hans and Rogério,
I don't mean to highhack the thread. Just a quick question. I don't
recall any recent upgrades to Alsa (I'm tracking "testing" i.e. Etch).
Could either of you let me know the alsa packages that got upgraded and
their version numbers so I can confirm I haven't missed anything. My
alsa-base is currently Version: 1.0.9b-1.
Cheers,
Jonathan