Re: Firewall

On Saturday 18 Jun 2005 06:50, Christer wrote:
> How to reach the firewall and manage the same as well in sarge?? default
> installed on a desktop connected to a router I looked around and found
> no way to get in touch with the firewallsettings

You need to install and configure a firewall of your choice.  There are many
to choose from, even within debian itself.  I'd recommend shorewall.
Unfortunately the shorewall package is more awkward to configure than it used
to be, but read the docs in /usr/share/doc/shorewall, after you install.

--
Lee.

Please do not CC replies directly to me.  I'll read them on the list.