FireFox annoyances

hello

I have a strange problem with viewing web pages on Firefox. What is even funyer is that I have problems only with the web pages that I'm making?! If I scroll down the page with mouse wheel or using scroll bar, parts of text just disappear. If I use scroll bar very slowly the text doesn't disappear.
If I view the same page with Konqueror everything is OK.

Another problem is probably related with general settings (it is same in FireFox and Konqueror), but I can't find the solution. If I view pages on localhost the special characters are displayed incorrectly. When I view the same pages, uploaded on server everythink displays correctly.

All my pages are encoded in UTF-8, I use Sarge and FireFox 1.0.4

Mitja Podreka
http://mitja.kizej.net