Re: Bittorrent files for netinst images?

On Jun 09 2005, Joey Hess wrote:
> Rogério Brito wrote:
> > Is there any bittorrent file for downloading and sharing netinst images of
> > Debian? I would love to have it for, at least, x86 and powerpc.
>
> http://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/3.1_r0a/i386/bt-cd/debian-31r0a-i386-netinst.iso.torrent
>
> Etc. Not directly linked in the lists of images because we can easily
> serve the full files for those from our massively provisioned CD image
> server.

Thanks, Joey.

I will grab the torrent files anyway and share as much as I can, since,
after all, wasting less bandwidth from important servers is always good
and, at least, I feel that I am doing something right. :-)

Thank you very much, Rogério.

Homepage on freshmeat:  http://freshmeat.net/projects/algorithms/