Re: php4 & phpmyadmin problem

On Thu, Jun 09, 2005 at 09:13:19AM +0200, Lukas Demetz wrote:
> Hi there, again it's me :P
>
> After trying and checking, I installed apache2 (and left php4 with its
> modules unchanged) and see there, it works without problems. So, my
> guess is now that the problem _may be_ with Apache ...

I suspect you somehow ended up with an apache 1.3 and the PHP module
for apache 2 (no good, as quite a couple of low-level things changed in
apache 2, e.g. the module interface).  What surprises me a little is
that apache doesn't bark right away on loading the wrong shared lib...
but that doesn't seem to matter any longer, as you have it working now :)

Almut