Re: Leafnode timing out on news server that works with a news client.

Steve A wrote:

> Dunno. Might want to ask on the leafnode e-mail list. You're rapidly
> getting beyond my level of expertise.

I appreciate the advice.  Discussing something often helps with thoughtful
debugging.

> I don't use anything beyond the
> default settings in my config file.

I've modified the config file only a little but modified it back!

>> Is there a way to get fetchnode to stop bothering with alt.test (other
>> than waiting for lack of use to catch up with it)?

I've just "rm /var/spool/news/interesting.groups/alt.test" and will see what
happens.

> Adding it to the filter didn't work ?

I added these two lines to the filter and it didn't seem to matter.