Re: bluetooth how to?

On May 23, 2005 at 07:54:33PM +0200, Ionut Georgescu wrote:
> Hello Alberto,
>
> has your host controler been recognized ? (look into dmesg)

# dmesg |grep -i blue
Bluetooth: Core ver 2.6
Bluetooth: HCI device and connection manager initialized
Bluetooth: HCI socket layer initialized
Bluetooth: L2CAP ver 2.3
Bluetooth: L2CAP socket layer initialized
Bluetooth: RFCOMM ver 1.3
Bluetooth: RFCOMM socket layer initialized
Bluetooth: RFCOMM TTY layer initialized

but I saw in the web there are problems with my toshiba laptop
apparently...

People have modified the toshiba_acpi kernel module. I'll try to
undestand what did they do and then to compile it...

In this moment I'm trying to compile the 2.6.11 kernel with the default
.config file, as a first step.

thanks
Alb