local IP and new MAC address

I'm trying (again!) to sort this out and can't find any answers so,
fingers crossed, one of you guys can help!

I have a Broadband connection and my Debian box sits behind a router. I
recently upgraded the motherboard so it now has a new MAC address. The
router therefore assigns my box as 192.168.0.5 but when I first set up
Debian the local IP was 192.168.0.2. So, how do I get Debian to
recognise the new IP (eg so that I can set up port redirection correctly
- at the moment I have to redirect WinXP's VNC ports to 192.168.0.5 but
my ssh port, for Debian, to 192.168.0.2)?

Thanks,

--
Michael Bane
Atmospheric Physics Group