Re: /etc/modules comment is wrong

On Sat, May 21, 2005 at 03:08:02PM -0400, Kamaraju Kusumanchi wrote:
> David Jardine wrote:
>
> >I've never had the courage to file a bug and wouldn't know where to
> >start, but I'm sure someone else on the list can explain.
> >

> Hey,
>
>    It is really easy to file a bug report. Just install reportbug
> package and it will do all the 'dirty' work. You need to have an active
> connection to the internet. You need not have a mail server running
> etc., if that is what you are worried about. reportbug is just great.

Thanks for the explanation and encouragement, raju.  I've disovered
that I did in fact install reportbug, but looking at the manpage I
realise that I'm way out of my depth here.  When it comes to bugs
versus my cluelessness, it's no contest!

--
David Jardine

"Running Debian GNU/Linux and
loving every minute of it."  -L. von Sacher-M.(1835-1895)