Installproblem: Sarge on PI-166MMX

Hello,

I had problems to install Sarge on a PI-166MMX with a Atapi-Cdrom
(TEAC). First I tried to install from CD (image Nr. 1 /19.05.2005).
This failed and I became an Lilo-Error (because the PC tried to
start from hda and there was only an old Lilo-Version in the MBR).
So it stops to LI.
Next I tried to start the installation with floppy. The boot-floppy
and root-floppy worked fine. The installation-dialog said, I had to
install some drivers. I put in the cd-drivers-floppy. The dialog
said that the installation of the scsi-driver failed. If I press
continue there was an endless try to start a display (only
strg-alt-del breaks this).
Next I tried to repeat this intall-version without loading the
cd-drivers-floppy. I had now to setup the network in some dialogs.
But the installation-dialog doesn't find the right version of an
debian-image on the mirror (I tried three or four).
Also a intallation out of a DOS-Enviroment failed. I can't find a
boot.bat in the install-folder of the CD (Nr. 1 and 2).
I hope someone could give me a hint.

Regards,
Andreas