Re: cs4232/ad1848 problem

Alexander Toresson wrote:
I've posted about this problem before, however, now I have more info
on it, so I'll post again.

The cs4232 oss module uses the ad1848 module.

When I suspend to ram, the soundcard stops working and I get the
following error in the console:

ad1848: Auto calibration timed out

However, standby works perfectly.

Seems like something special has to be done to the device before
suspending; I've tried to rmmod it before suspending and modprobing it
after resuming, but that doesn't work.

Anyone have any idea?

Regards, Alexander Toresson

Sound like a problem I heard of a *long* time ago using IBM ThinkPads.

I con't remember the solution but checking the LTP mailing list might give you
some insight as to a possible solution.

Try http://www.linux-thinkpad.org/links.html and the list, I'm sure that a
solution exists.

--