Re: Openwebmail package removed ???

Quoting "andy@besy.co.uk" <andy@besy.co.uk>:

Robert Vangel wrote:
nullman wrote:
I'm using squirrelmail, and found it really nice. Obviously it isn't quite the same (IMAP as opposed to local spool) but it means I can use it to connect to a remote server if I want to.

There are plenty of plugins available for download, plus the deb package includes quite a few of the more useful ones.

I would second that. SquirrelMail rocks.

Personally, I am a big fan of Horde and IMP.  The new version 3 of Horde and
version 4 of IMP rock.  The nice thing is that there are tons of add on
applications for the Horde framework.  There is a CVS/Subversion viewer,
calendar, task list, news reader, trouble ticker tracker. etc.

-Roberto

--
Roberto C. Sanchez
http://familiasanchez.net/~sanchezr