Re: How to unsubscribe

On Thu, 28 Apr 2005 01:46:45 +0200
Maurits van Rees <maurits@vanrees.org> wrote:

> I signed my mail with gnupg. Maybe the list management software
> doesn't add anything to the mail when that happens. I won't sign this
> mail and we'll see what happens.
>
> --
> Maurits van Rees | http://maurits.vanrees.org/ [Dutch/Nederlands]
> Public GnuPG key: keyserver.net ID 0x1735C5C2
> "Let your advance worrying become advance thinking and planning."
>  - Winston Churchill
>

> --

That seems to be it.  Good call.
And it's only two lines below your signature.  I guess the OP had extra
lines.
<dons flameproof suit>
I guess debian-user mail could come in HTML and the unsubscribe option
could be bold and flashing red.  Maybe scrolling, too.

Cybe R. Wizard
--
/"\
\ /  ASCII ribbon campaign