Help, X won't start after repartiotion of hdb

Hi folks.
Yesterday I repartitioned hdb with fdisk into one primary partition,
hdb1. This disk was mounted as hdb (an old partition I had when I was
running windows). After repartitioning was complete i edited
/etc/fstab, and ran 'mount -a'. Everything seemed to work but now X
(kdm) won't start.

The bootprocess shows no signs of errors. The partition table for
/dev/hdb is like this:

root@ttyp2[root]#  fdisk -l /dev/hdb

Disk /dev/hdb: 4000 MB, 4000776192 bytes
16 heads, 63 sectors/track, 7752 cylinders
Units = cylinders of 1008 * 512 = 516096 bytes

/dev/hdb1               1        7752     3906976+  83  Linux
root@ttyp2[root]#

And /etc/fstab:

#Primary storages
proc            /proc           proc    defaults        0       0
/dev/hda1       /               ext3    defaults,errors=remount-ro 0 1
/dev/hda5       none            swap    sw              0       0
/dev/hdb1       /felles         ext3    defaults        0       2

I wouldn't think kdm not starting would be because of repartitioning
hdb, but the problems started the next reboot after I did this. I've
tried to comment out th line  /dev/hdb1 in fstab, but this doesn't
help. If I try to start kdm maually ('/etc/init.d/kdm start') I get
the same result.

I would be really grateful if someone knew the solution or have some
ideas on what to do. In advance, thanks!!

System info: Debian Sarge, Kernel 2.4.27-1-386

Best regards, Vegard.