Re: Loading a router using Linux

> I'd find that highly unlikely without a good deal of reverse engineering and
> massive amounts of kernel hacking..
>
> What's the architecture of a Cisco Router? ARM, ALPHA, something else?

I wanna do that no matter how work it must do. At least i have a point
of start: what is ARM and ALPHA? An architecture...good but actually i
really don't know _what_ it is -- i mean the concepts of one and the
other one.
Do you know any link about reverse engineering or things like programs
in which i can take a look at?

Thanks,

Romulo Sousa