Re: php & apache

At 06:22 PM 4/24/2005, Marco Renoldi wrote:

Now i can see the test.php configuration page but I still cannot open the php script. Is there something else I should do?

For starters Marco, tail the Apache error log after the failure and see what shows up there. If you can run one script and not another verify that they're on the same directory, if not put the one that doesn't work on the same path as the one that does and see if that fixes it.

Marty

Marty Landman, Face 2 Interface Inc. 845-679-9387
Search & Sort Easily: http://face2interface.com/Products/FormATable.shtml
Web Installed Formmail: http://face2interface.com/formINSTal