Re: mailing list software

Carl Fink wrote:
On Sun, Apr 24, 2005 at 03:14:11PM -0400, Hendrik Boom wrote:

I've heard of mailman and majordomo.  Are these appropriate?  Are there
others I should consider?

I've had good luck with Mailman for a couple of years now, on a Woody system
(using a lot of stuff from Backports because you have to).

Even then, the version of mailman in Woody has worked well for me in the
past.  That was one package I never really saw the need to get a newer
version of.  However, I never really did anything really advanced wit
it.

-Roberto

--
Roberto C. Sanchez