Re: php & apache

Make sure you have installed the libapache2-mod-php4
package so apache can interpreter php code.
--- Marco Renoldi <marco.renoldi@tiscali.it> wrote:
> I got apache2 and php4 up and running in my sarge. I
> need to open a php script
> in Mozilla-Firefox but the browser asks me what to
> do with this page. I
> imagine there's something to configure in
> apache.conf and/or php.ini. I went
> through the documentation and found nothing. Someone
> can help, please?
>

> --

_o)
 //\
 U_/_

"If a man is called to be a streetsweeper, he should sweep streets even as Michelangelo painted, or Beethoven composed music, or Shakespeare wrote poetry. He should sweep streets so well that all the host of heaven and earth will pause to say, here lived a great streetsweeper who did his job well." ...Martin Luther King Jr.