Re: Debian: wxpython

On Sat, 2005-04-23 at 19:22 +0000, jeff elkins wrote:
> On Saturday 23 April 2005 09:46 pm, Steve Lamb wrote:
> > jeff elkins wrote:
> > > Did I miss installing something?

> Package: wxpython2.5.3

Forgive me, I didn't look at the code you listed, however I would say
that it's likely an api change between wxpython 2.4 (the one that has
been around for a couple years, and is probably best documented) and
2.6, which is what you installed a beta version of. Now that 2.6 has
been released, the documentation on the site may have been updated.

-Mark