From: Virendra Rode [mailto:vicky.rode@gmail.com] Sent: Thursday, April 21, 2005 7:38 PM
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Subject: JpGraph - graph library for php4

Hi there,

Just wondering if anyone has installed jpgraph (Object oriented graph library for php4)? If so, the file I'm trying to install is correct?

A quick debian package search on jpgraph, list it as "libphp-jpgraph", whereas all the other references I've seen for other distros, list this file as jpgraph-1.17.*

Further debian search for this package shows:

debian:/home/vrode# apt-cache search libphp
libphp-adodb - The 'adodb' database abstraction layer for php
libphp-diogenes - library for web site creation
libphp-jpgraph - Object oriented graph library for php4
libphp-jpgraph-examples - Object oriented graph library for php4
(examples)
libphp-phplot - The graphic library for PHP

Drilling down on libphp-jpgraph shows:

debian:/home/vrode# apt-cache show libphp-jpgraph
Package: libphp-jpgraph
Section: web
Installed-Size: 372
Maintainer: Christian Bayle <bayle@debian.org>
Architecture: all
Version: 1.5.2-10
Depends: php4 | php4-cgi | libapache2-mod-php4, php4-gd
Suggests: msttcorefonts (>= 1.1.11)
Filename: pool/main/libp/libphp-jpgraph/libphp-jpgraph_1.5.2-10_all.deb
Size: 80272
MD5sum: e3148e9289bb5786104c2536f0472fe7
  JpGraph is an object oriented class library for php4. JpGraph makes
  it easy to draw both "quick and dirty" graphs with a minimum of code
  and complex professional graphs which requires a very fine grain
  control. JpGraph is equally well suited for both scientific and
  business type of graphs.

From the above output it looks ok to me but I wanted to ping this list and see if I'm not missing anything. Any help will be appreciated.

regards,
/virendra