Re: Postfix + SASL problem "no SASL authentication mechanisms"

On Friday 22 of April 2005 16:56, Cliff Flood wrote:
[...]
>"no SASL authentication mechanisms" error.
[...]
> Could someone tell me more specifically what the error is indicating?
>
> At this point I'm rather confused and annoyed and I'd appreciate any
> help any one can give me!

I grant that you're using sarge... i think that you've installed most of
needed packages like postfix-tls and sasl2-bin, so...
Check if you have libsasl2-modules package installed.

> Thanks :)

You're welcome ;-]

--
Lech Karol Pawłaszek <ike>
"You will never see me fall from grace..." [KoRn]