Re: AMD

On Friday 22 April 2005 11:46, Komma wrote:
> Ciao,
> voleco sapere se posso installare debian du un AMD 1.5
> Ghz e nel caso quale versione scegliere.

First of all this is an english-speaking mailining list for international
users, so don't expect everyone to understand italian.

This said, Debian is probably the most compatible linux distro available as it
has been ported to several architectures. You should stick to the i386
version and choose between stable (woody), testing (sarge) or unstable (sid).

I've been using sarge for about two months and I'm enthusiasic, so I higly
suggest it.

By the way, check these two websites for getting in touch with Italian Debian
users:

http://www.debianitalia.org
http://www.debianizzati.org

--