Re: problem with ssh-agent when running rdiff-backup with cron

On Thu, Apr 14, 2005 at 07:06:42AM -0700, intendedacceleration wrote:

> It appears to me that the rdiffbackup script cannot login to
> syslogserver when run from cron. I believe this to be something I have
> setup incorrectly with ssh-agent. I welcome any suggestions that
> anybody can offer.

I have had similar(unresolved) problems running rdiff-backup from
cron. I didn't use cron.daily though and tried it with a normal
user's /home backup and crontabe -e.

take a look at these sites if you havent already.
http://thegrebs.com/documentation/?&itemID=13
http://pycs.net/lateral/stories/26.html

Also if you do get it resolved, could you most back here or cc me the
result so i may fix my own setup?

--
Angelina Carlton