Re: Better Anti Spyware

According to John Hasler,
> Sergio Basurto Juarez wrote:
> > Any knows which is the better ati spyware I mean something that can be
> > admistrated from a server, also I want that the server filter any spyware
> > that go trhough it.
>
> You might be able to do what you want with clamav and amavis.

It's easy enough to filter out executable attachments.

Spyware is generally another matter... people give
permission for unsafe executables to be installed, and they
in turn install other things, ad infinitum.  You can lock
down the machines but there are downsides with that, and
it's arguable if that's really effectinve in the MS world.