Re: Re: Re: yahoo instant messenger (im)

hi folks,
Setting up an account and getting into chat uisng Kopete is not a problem now. The mistake was that I was trying to do it offline. Facing a slight hitch while chatting. If I join a channel say, #debian, the chat window display the msg I sent as "Message to #debian..." rather than "Message from <my nickname>..". I suspect it is the CTCP setting which I am not familiar with. Kopete 'help' not much help.Would be glad to receive some assistance here.

hja123