Re: Re: Can't read mail offline with thunderbird

On Apr 4, 2005 2:29 AM, hja123 <hja123@singnet.com.sg> wrote:
> First you comment on my question, now you comment on my personality. Who
> is the bigger JERK?

My reading of Roman's response was that the behavior of thunderbird is
silly, not your question.  Also, keep in mind that every response on
this list is done in the writer's own time.  This isn't customer
support, so people will voice their opinions fairly freely.  Telling
someone to keep his opinions to himself is somewhat insulting, whether
it was intended that way or not.

I realize that it can be difficult for people to communicate in a
non-native language, which is why I generally read this list through
the filter of the writer not necessarily knowing the right idiom or
connotation.

--
Michael A. Marsh
http://www.umiacs.umd.edu/~mmarsh