OT, Creating new icons in KDE.

I happen to have a SanDisk Cruzer Micro, well I wanted a cute icon for it
on my desktop... I noticiced that the thumbnails on Amazon.com are about
64x64; perfect size for making icons.

I simply downloaded the thumbnail pic, created a transparent 64x64
image in Gimp, resized the thumbnail to best-fit it in the size I needed and
clonebrushed it into the transparent image.

Then it was just a matter of adding a green triangle for the mount indicator.
You will need one icon for mounted and one icon for unmounted.

I would assume that this would fall under fair use but from what I read
images of the products are covered under the manufacturer's copyright;
so exercise your discretion.

--
Unix has had thirty years of highly-skilled techical types
 demanding basic functionality from the OS.