Re: Any MIDI/audio sequencer out there that works ?

On Thursday 24 March 2005 19:49, Hannes Mayer wrote:
> I spent the past 5 hours searching for a nice MIDI/audio sequencer.
> Found many, installed a few, but audio did not work in any program.

If you tried a few different programs, and audio didn't work in any of them,
that suggests a problem with your audio that needs to be fixed before you try
them all again.

To my non-expert eyes, Rosegarden 4 looks like one of the best options in
Debian.

--
Lee.